How is the board of directors elected and who serves?
Our board is made up of volunteer ROC members elected by the membership.
- The member households elect a board of directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting in July.
- If additional seats need to be filled, the board of directors can appoint them.
- Board members serve staggered two-year terms, and there are no term limits.
- The board of directors is always looking for volunteers -- there's always a place for those who want to pitch in!